Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Generally, Shipping Time varies between 1 - 3 business days and Delivery Time varies between 3 - 10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect once you place an order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email after you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that the item(s) is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder, or unavailable, we will reach out to you by email.
- If your item(s) is available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product will ship within 1 - 3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will email you the tracking information within 24 hours to the address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most orders will ship the same day as ordered if we receive your order before 4:00 pm EST. Some exceptions apply; some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day if the order is placed close to the 4:00 pm EST cutoff.
- Shipping costs are included with any product going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at an additional cost.
- We do not offer COD (Cash on Delivery).
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be confirmed. Failure to provide a phone number at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery.
Note to international customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in each country and we cannot keep up with the ongoing changes. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local Customs Office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from Customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at: email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether your order has shipped or not. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting an item sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1 - 3 business days.
Important Information for Freight LTL Shipments
If you purchased one of our large and heavy items, it will ship by freight LTL and be delivered via a lift-gate truck. This section will give you the essential information about what to expect.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours, the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may vary. An exact delivery time cannot be scheduled.
- Please ensure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact with.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift-gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at the closest area accessible near your door due to the large size.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item, you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions, or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing)
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- GrillVault.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify GrillVault.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list the type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
- If carton packaging has excessive damage with the product exposed
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify GrillVault.com immediately